Sunday, April 18, 2010

Makenna is a "Very Important Person"


Makenna "FINALLY" (as she would say) gets to be the VIP girl in her class. She is so excited! And I have to admit that I was a little excited to have a week that is all about her. It was fun to make a poster for her (if I was a good mom, I would let her make her own...)with all her favorite things on it.

Makenna is our little miracle angel. She is so sweet and constantly reminds me of the mom that I want to be. She is an amazing little girl (who takes after her mother...if I may say so myself;) haha no really, she takes after her dad:) and she has a special bond with him. I could go on and on about my sweet angel...but I'll spare you all...and just spoil her this week!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute poster! You did a GREAT job!

Michele said...

Cute poster. What a fun time. Enjoy it to the fullest cuz they don't do that in the older grades.You are an awesome mom and she gets a lot of her greatness from you as well as her daddy:)