
Who doesn't need a night out??? Well as crazy, busy mom's...we were sure happy that Dani was born 30ish years ago so that we could get away (ok, not me...it was at my house), eat some yummy (and I mean yummy) dinner and desserts, and talk the night away. It's been a while since I have had the chance to throw a "little" shindig...so it was nice to start off spring with a girly get together for an amazing friend! Dani...happy birthday my diva Dani...I'm so glad that you came into our life however many years ago...You are awesome! I hope this year is a great one!
3 comments:
Have I told you lately how amazing you are?! A birthday bash in the midst of sick kids, etc. And to that caliber! Who does that? Amazing friends...
Thanks for being mine!
Thanks Michelle for pulling off a fun filled evening. You rock!
Will you add this to the list of pages I want to copy from you? :) Thanks Dani for having a bday so we have an excuse to play. Thanks to everyone else for planning it.
Post a Comment