
Hmmm...did I say that I was a little proud of this amazing man! I didnt...oh ok, I'll say it again! Jason is amazing (just remember that behind every amazing man is an amazingner women)!! But I will stop now with my acalades to the most amazing man (in my life...sheesh). I have been planning this party for 21 months...and although time, sanity, and the cutest kids around prevented the ultimate party that was planned in my head, in my sleep, and in the lonely nights that I sat alone on the couch folding laundry while that amazing man of mine was busy studying...this was a pretty fun little party with all our amazing friends and family who supported and put up with us (ok...put up Jason)...they were amazing, so it was fun to spend the night with amazing FRAMILY...even if the Jazz did BARELY loose to that yellow and purple team...a yucky way to end the party!!PS...I will stop talking about my amazing husband now...now he is just normal...he will be amazing again when he finishes my honey-do list that he has neglected for the past 21 months.
PSS...just in case anyone is wondering...we are TRUE BLUE thru and thru...there will be no more UTES on this blog or in our near future. As Makenna puts it...she doesn't like the U of U because it took her daddy away...and now we have him back:)
PSS...just in case anyone is wondering...we are TRUE BLUE thru and thru...there will be no more UTES on this blog or in our near future. As Makenna puts it...she doesn't like the U of U because it took her daddy away...and now we have him back:)
1 comment:
Fun fun fun party! Glad to have Jason back! Thanks for always throwing such great parties! And cute pages!
Post a Comment