Monday, July 20, 2009

Makenna's birthday tea party



Did I mention that I LOVE birthdays and planning birthday parties!!  This was such a fun party.  It was especially fun because Makenna was so excited and appreciative of all the planning and decorations!  What could be better than planning a tea party??  How about planning a tea party with their dolls!!  And the girls were so cute!!  they dressed up (some matching their dolls).  They danced and ate withI hope that Makenna stays girly and into frilly things because I love it!!  And I couldn't have done such a fun party without amazing helpers.  Thanks mom, Aimee, and Brooke!!!  You made the party fun for ME and much less stressful...and Makenna LOVED having you all there!
Happy Birthday Makenna!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HI MAKENNA,

WHAT A WONDERFUL TEA PARTY MOMMY MADE FOR YOU ON YOUR 6TH BIRTHDAY! YOU ARE SO GROWN-UP AND BEAUTIFUL TOO! I CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE YOU A HUG AND KISS WHEN I SEE YOU IN A FEW MONTHS-- UNTIL THEN SENDING ALL OF MY LOVE : )

AUNT SHERI

Bennett Family said...

pretty much the cutest thing EVER!!! you're such an awesome mom.

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun party! I'm glad Makenna had so much fun!

Donna said...

Taylor LOVED this party. She said it was so fun. Sorry Tay got to scissors at your house! I don't know what her deal is lately! She is just such a stinker with them!