Monday, October 6, 2008

Haircuts...yes they got them all cut!

Okay...so that's an OLD joke with my dad...did you get a haircut?  No I got them all cut...ha, ha, ha.  I love my dad and his sense of humor!  Anyway...All the kids got their hairS cut.  The boys look so much older now :(.  Austin got his cute curls cut off...now everyone thinks they look more alike-sorry to those who couldn't tell them apart!  Kenna got an adorable long bob--it needed to be long enough to go into a pony for dance and gymnastics.  Thanks Dani for a great job...you rock!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Such cute kids! Something about hair cuts always makes them look cuter!

Michele said...

Your kids look darling, Mckenna looks 4 years older with her new do!

Bennett Family said...

i love your dad and his funny whitty personality too...so fun!

cute haircuts!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute haircuts.

Don't credit me, it's those darling little angels.

I wanna kiss em right now!

Dani