skip to main | skip to sidebar

Two Peas and a Pretty Princess

join us to learn about our fun and crazy life.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally...I'm able to blog again...a little


Are they not the cutest little boys ever!!  I LOVE when I capture them actually loving eachother...it's not very often they give kisses and hug eachother without me making them.  It is so fun to watch these boys grow up together....they better be the BEST of friends (and I'm sure the worst of enemies)!  I just can't believe that they are TWO!


Posted by MET at 9:47 PM

2 comments:

Bennett Family said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miss you.
xoxoxo

October 30, 2008 at 5:05 PM
Michele said...

Cute picts! They look so big.

October 30, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Search This Blog

Our Family

Our Family

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (66)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2009 (66)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (46)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (11)
      • Happy Birthday MOM!
      • Pumpkin carving
      • It's a Mickey Mouse party!
      • Finally...I'm able to blog again...a little
      • Hot Diggity Dog...the boys are turning 2!
      • Family Fun Friday
      • A visit from Aron & Adrianne
      • Makenna's a Star Student
      • We Love Peter B.
      • The Baking Queen!
      • Haircuts...yes they got them all cut!
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (8)

Friends and Family

  • Ben & Niki
  • Bob and Lani Moore
  • Brett & LaRisa
  • Brynlee & Brooke
  • Ed & Michelle
  • Jared & Angie
  • Justin & Dani
  • Steve & Donna
  • Troy & Michele
  • utah highlands hot mamas

About Me

MET
Well...I'm a mom and someday I hope to be a REALLY GREAT Mom!
View my complete profile
search engine optimization
Provided by chicago internet marketing company guide.