Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Block Party


We had so much fun at the block party that

I just couldn't resist getting pictures out there.
Our neighborhood rocks! We absolutely LOVE living here and this is one of the reasons why. We love this party and look forward to it each year. There was all kinds of things to do. We shut down the street and have a live band (Steve Rocks!), two blow-up jumpers for the kids, cotton candy & popcorn, dancing, food, bicycle and lawn mower races and so much more. Plus...the street of fire. The best part is hanging out with all our neighbors that we LOVE!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks so much for helping make it all happen!!! Will you email me any pics you took that have my family in them? I love the pic of your whole family. With Steve and I always dashing off in different directions, we don't get many of those at the block party. Glad you enjoy it so much!

Michelle said...

Way cute pages! Where did you get the stuff for your pages. It looks like you had a great time - wish I could have been there.

MET said...

The pages were from Shabby princess...they were free downloads. I think it is called celebrate!