Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A family trip to Paradise!


The view from Jason's Grandma's condo in Makena...Maui...


I swear that this picture is NOT photoshopped...again from Jason's grandma's balcony


View from our hotel room in Ka'anapli


Say goodbye...so sad...but grateful for the memories...


Arriving at the airport...My niece and nephew (who were staying in Maui), suprised us with a lei greeting once we got to the airport!

So...we just got back this morning after a really long red eye...and since I only got about an hour of sleep...maybe two, I am way to tired to do any unpacking or cleaning or parenting for that matter...but I did want to check out my pics! And there were some great ones! Truly we had the most AMAZING time!!! The kids were AMAZING!, the company was out of this world, and the views and scenery were awe-inspiring!! I'm pretty sure that it is going to be a LONG time before I actually scrapbook these...so enjoy! And a HUGE-mongo Thankyou to Jason's grandma and her significant other for their invitation, amazing hospitatlity, and love towards us and our kids...and my awesome sister, bro-in-law, and sweet neices, and "awkward" nephew for so much fun...so glad to share these memories with family!! Aloha and Mahalo...until next time

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a FABULOUS vacation! I am so glad you guys had such a GREAT time! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Michele said...

Oh how I love Hawaii! I am so glad you had an amazing trip! May the spirit of Aloha continue all our lives!