Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh where, oh where have I been???

Yes, I know that this was way back in November...so I have been slacking-okay not slacking but way overwhelmed with the holidays apparently!  But here is one of the first snowfalls.  The kids were so excited, they got into their snow clothes before school and played!  Austin & Makenna loved the snow and Cole came in screaming...to cold!

2 comments:

Michele said...

It is crazy we have snow in early November and none in the middle of Dec. Oh well, I am sure its coming. As they say "let it snow, let it snow"!

Donna said...

I think we are all having a busy time and abandoning our blogs lately. I'm just reading everyone's for the first time since Thanksgiving! :) I should be doing one of the 20 million things on my list to do before Thurs afternoon, but hey ... I'm doing this instead!